Τετάρτη 12 Μαΐου 2010

today horses races..

Refresh : 8.55 (u.k) 10.55 (gre)


SKOR 5 (paroli) TODAY in York,.... and NAP. ..dont lose never
the Welcome Approach 4.7 ...is gift !!!!!!

Good morning brother, yesterday everything was against as for the first time affter 2 weeks, today we are to get our blood back(as we say in greece)

Yesterday all the gods were against us,(looks the foto) for the first time after 2 weeks!!, I hope today to be with as!!!. I see many good horses in York for today and i have NAP in BATH.
I'll play one score of 5 (PAROLI) today in York(I did check) with 2 or 3 horses in each race,
the money to get out of York!!!, the half ,will play at BATH 18.00 the Welcome Approach 4.7 is the good choice for me today ( best hanticap, full form ,best tme, and very good prace for now!! after I do not know, ...run fast .. .. is a gift

NAP
BATH :18.00 Welcome Approach 2/1!!! 150 pts for win place and 100 4.7/1 for win


I'll come back with (paroli -skor 5) at 13.00 (u.k).....See you in a ..bit

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: